Happy Cat Domenick
- Oana: do you know Jennifer from our class?
- Domenick: nope
- McKinney, Oana: ok..
- Oana: she emailed me to stop sending her emails....
- Domenick: hahahaha
- Domenick: you've been sending emails to the class?
- Oana: well, I found it quite rude, but I applogized
- Oana: I sent yesterday one , and \i think Monday
- Domenick: well it is annoying when you get a lot of e-mails
- Domenick: see, that's why I never even check my e-mail
- Domenick: you could have send me a thousand e-mails and I wouldn't know
- Oana: i guess
- Domenick: who wins in this situation? me.
”Nooo! What is this?! Why is it that everytime I come back from being away all weekend, I find something weird like…an egg in a vase of water? Why can’t I just have a normal roommate?” -my roommate, upon returning to the apartment
My response: Don’t worry, it’s not a chicken egg!
Domenick: I wanna be as big as this guy.
Lauren: What guy?
Domenick: This monster.
Lauren: Oh cool.
I was just thinking: opposable thumbs are SUPER useful.
Without them, I wouldn’t be able to carry nearly as many things as well as I do.
Golf Kart adventure!
I focus on posting my own, original content, and I think those make the best blogs. Follow me for original music, cool photography, Indie Radio, fitness, and fun. Check out my Find Me project here.
hamsy: \ˈham-zē\ (adjective) restlessly indifferent; characterized by a state of anxiousness or anxiety about nothing in particular and for no particular reason